A week ago, I filmed my first ever beauty favorites video and I think it turned out ok. I’m having major problems with my narrative and my pronunciations were not that good. I spoke like I’m a 12 year old. Pathetic huh? I know that I need to improve. The numbers of my subscribers are not increasing at all but I’m not going to give up, I love what I’m doing. Hoping that I’ll get better over time.
Anyway, please watch my July favorites video and it’ll mean so much to me if you can give me feedback. You know, show me some love.
Here’s the product that I mentioned and loved in the month of July.
1) Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation (Punjab)
2) Catrice Long Lasting Lip Liner ( # 050 )
3) Too Faced A La Mode Eye Shadow Palette
4) Sephora Water Proof Eye Makeup Remover
5) Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Liner ( #01)
6) GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Daily Clearing Cleanser
7) Mark Hill Turn Up The Heat Protection Spray
8) Ryoe Jayang Yunmo Anti Hair Loss Treatment
9) Bath and Body Works Wallflower ( Cupcake Confetti)