Yadah Oh My Sun Block Review
Let’s talk about sun block. I live in country where sun is there all year long. It’s always summer here. You think that’s fun? Think again. I’m thankful for it but I must admit, I hated it sometimes. Since, Malaysia receives a very generous amount of sun light, I think it’s important that I protect myself from the sun damage. I bought Yadah Oh My Sun Block last April and I’ve been using it religiously ever since.
Texture & Packaging
The consistency is very similar to any other face moisturizer. It’s white in color and when applied on face, it quickly turns clear. It has a very fresh citrusy scent to it and it didn’t bother me at all.
The sun block comes in a slim tube and the packaging features Yadah- the girl. Some people think the girl is cute but I think it’s creepy.
Why I like it?
- I like the fact that it is hypoallergenic, non- comedogenic and paraben free. Yup, the product didn’t break me out and it doesn’t clog my pores. Hurray for people with sensitive skin.
- It feels so lightweight and non-greasy at all. I applied this every morning after moisturizer, and I can see that it almost mattify my skin.
- It’s super affordable and easily available in Malaysia.
- Yadah promotes skin care products that are made from natural ingredients like organic eastern prickly pear(opuntia humifusa), added with organic lemon and orange water, sage and rosemary. I feel good when I use it because I know I’m not exposing myself to unhealthy ingredients.
- Not tested on animals.
- In my line of work, sometimes I’m required to be under direct sunlight for couple of hours. Meaning I’ve put this product to test and I noticed that I didn’t get burned easily.
I wish that:
- This product offers more SPF in it. In my opinion, SPF35 is not enough for people who live in a country like Malaysia and a mature woman like myself. At this age, I feel like I needed most protection from sun damage. You know, to slow the aging process.
Would I recommend this product?
Yes I would. It’s perfect for anyone who likes lightweight sun block and only needs decent protection from the sunlight. Oh, I love it but I just wish that it could give me more protection.
- 50ml – RM55
- 20ml – RM29